Producing Videos That Give Your Brand That “Wow” Factor on a Budget
If you are seeking to create videos for your business or product, you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg to get it done. Look for these low budget options to get it done:
- Cost effective video recording equipment is in the palm of your hand. Use your smartphone for recording! Most of the latest models incorporate high definition video for crisper footage.
- Use an external microphone for better sound quality when using a phone for your video needs. There are options made for smartphones that will help even out the sound quality and provide a professional audio sound.
- Use a tripod for stable shooting.
- Find a good editing software. Programs such as iMovie may come with a computer but if you have a few dollars to spend, look into a software program like Final Cut Pro or Sony Vegas Movie Studio. These types of programs are easy to use, have more advanced features to dress up a video.
- If your video would benefit from still images, use your smartphone to take photographs. Again, the latest models have high definition cameras that can take clear photos that can be added to the video.
- Look into a lighting kit. For a few hundred dollars, you can find a kit at a big box home improvement store to use when filming. Lighting is key to the ultimate look of the video so invest in a good kit.
A well-executed video will enhance your business. The opportunity to use video as a tool to build your expertise and showcase your wares is well worth the investment. You can indeed get a dazzling video on a budget that will “wow” your viewers!
Through her award-winning interview skills, Kristen will excavate and synthesize a personal story and legacy into a magnetic brand and content strategy. Her strong intuitive insight, journalistic training and versatile wordsmithing, offer clients a wellspring of fingerprint language options to apply to all levels of their written, spoken and video communication. Kristen is a bestselling author, award-winning documentary film director and cast member, television series creator/writer, and television on-camera journalist. As the CEO of Rock the Stage, Page, and Screen™, a digital media and marketing company, Kristen supports clients with unique personal brand development, speech writing and performance, book concepts, titles, outlines and marketing, and online business consulting.
Rock the Stage, INC, offers professional video production for authors, speakers and coaches with a variety of speaking topics. The company also offers speechwriting, broadcast-quality lifestyle video interviews and fast-track book publishing via an on-camera interview.